Ask Me ANYTHING! — 6-Month Blogiversary Q&A

EEP! When Words Fly is about to turn six months old!

whip

Six months of absolute crazy typed onto a computer and shoved out into the great big world for everybody to see. I haven’t given up yet (i never will lolol), and that’s pretty darn cool.

Just about everyone does a Q&A for their 6-month or 100 follower celebration, and that’s awesome! Q&A’s are great, and I’m doing one myself (keep reading). But I like going beyond the norm, so, instead, why don’t we have a full-onย party?

you’re invited

to celebrate the 6-month birthday party of when words fly!

When? The big day is July 6th, posting time is always 11:00am EST.

Where? Right here on the blog!

What to bring? Glitter. Lots of glitter. Oh, and potatoes. Those are the best party favors.

worldYou may ask any question (as long as it’s appropriate) spanning any topic — writing, blogging, books, Ninjago, my life, whatever! I’m excited (andย a little scared ๐Ÿ˜ฎ )ย to see what yall think up!

The Q&A will be open from today (June 15th)ย toย Friday, June 22nd. That gives you a whole week, but why not just do it now?

smalldivideremptyflat

Have fun lovely, and I’ll see youย next week for a special 2-post series on introducing the people in your life to your writing!

love,

59 thoughts on “Ask Me ANYTHING! — 6-Month Blogiversary Q&A

1. tattletott says:

Congratulations on six months!! I’m just entering into my third month (so half celebration?). Do you ever feel like you’re just putting your stuff out there and no one (other than a few dedicated family members) are looking at it?

Any tips on getting followers?

2. Julia says:

CONGRATS ABBY!!! gives you cake before Cole can have it 6 months is a huge accomplishment! WHOO! ๐Ÿ˜„ I am so excited to see your answers to our questions! ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. HeatherRoseIV says:

OMT YAY COOL THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! XD
    Oh I can provide loads of glitter and vegetables-that-no-one-dares-name! Don’t forget the creamy biscuits and the puffy potstickers, though. And cake. A party without cake is JUST A MEETING.
    thinks up some weird questions

looks closer at the gif OMT freaks out I DID NOT NOTICE BEFORE
    HOW DID I NOT
    J A Y A
    DANCING
    ahem I’ll just be in a corner, freaking out over that XDXD

Liked by 2 people

4. Bella says:

Congrats, Abby! I love Q&As! Here are a few questions:
    -What is your favorite TV Show/Netflix series?
    -Favorite YouTubers?
    -If you could visit any place right now, where would you go?

5. Caleb E King says:

Wow! Congrats on the six months!! throws potatoes everywhere
    Iโ€™m almost to six months. facedesk and my blog is still so small. I mean, my average post gets like five likes and maybe four comments. I thought you were doing this for at least a year or something! How did you gain friction so quickly?!
    Anyway, congrats!!
    And that gif!! Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you Caleb! grabs potatoes and eats like all of them
      All blogs start small ๐Ÿ™‚ my first writing blog (it was called 360* even though that is not a very great name xD ) had 1-2 comments per post and a couple likes. Obviously, that was discouraging. But I kept going, switched addresses, and started to network — doing collabs, guest posts, commenting on other people’s work — and I guess the ball just started rolling. So it just takes a bit of time and socializing to start getting an audience.
      whispers in a couple weeks, I’m releasing a special something that could help you gain a much bigger audience… keep an eye out. it is coming ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Yes I love my ninja, and what better than to have them dancing?? xD

Liked by 2 people

6. Ariana Evans says:

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What is your go-to hairstyle?

How long have you been blogging?

What is one thing you have tried and not liked?

Favorite food?

Least favorite food?

I hope this helps, good job!

7. The Dolphin Violinist says:

puts on Act My Age by One Direction

POTATOOOOEEEEEEEE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ YES, MY INNER IRISH IS SCREAMING IN DELIGHT. AND WOOOOpulls like 20 party poppers HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Listen to the song above for epic party mode (I’m cleeannn child, no worrys)

JAYA ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

QS:
    Ahem..
    Have you ever seen Sherlock
    Fav season of ninjago
    Fav ninjago character
    Httyd anyone/miraculous anyone?
    Fav bands/songs
    Fav dog breed
    Do you like..DOLPHINS
    Fav food internally screams fries chicken and potatoes

Lol I think the hot weather is getting to me, lots of random qs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ––โœŒ

POTATOES HAHHA YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE! dances in the emoji confetti heck yeah jaya! I canโ€™t post without sneaking in my favorite ship ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
      Ahhh thank you for the great questions!! And thanks for celebating with me โœจ๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธ

8. Grace says:

Congrats!!! ๐ŸŽ‰ I think my blog is the same age. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Iโ€™d like to ask:
    – Tips on getting your blog out there and getting more followers?
    – Whatโ€™s your favorite ninjago episode?

9. Grace says:

Congrats on your 6 month anniversary! I have a couple questions for you:
    – whatโ€™s your favorite potato dish? XD
    – favorite ninjago episode?
    – how do you grow your blog traffic/following? (Sort of along the lines of Calebโ€™s question)

10. Mary says:

Ahhh-okay, I already sent in my questions but now I thought of ONE MORE, and now I’m wondering if I’m allowed to send in another one with that question?