Here’s a question: do you ever find yourself completely, utterly done with blogging? Cuz I do.
little LOT overwhelming. How one person can balance comments, posts, and social media all at one time… it baffles me, and I’M THE ONE WHO DOES IT. Idk man. It’s trippy.
There have been soooo many days when I just want to abandon blogging forever and spend my days in a cave full of pudding cups, blankets, and a never-ending Ninjago marathon (that wouldn’t be all too bad, actually). But, more often than not, all I need is a little motivation. Which is where The Blogger Box comes in.
A few weeks ago, The Blogger Box sent me one of their amazing blogging subscription boxes to review and BOY DID I FLIP OUT. It’s full of fun blogging goodies that made me want to write a bazillion blog posts on the spot. I have the honor of showing you what my box included plus a review on the box itself. Let’s get started!
Disclaimer: I received a blogger box in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine!
And here, my friend, is my review of the Blogger Box!
the box contains…
- a monthly planner (SOO HELPFUL! the whole week at a glance and i love ittt)
- a felt tip pen (works SUPER well and doesn’t bleed through… perfect for the new planner ✨ )
- earbuds (my earbuds tend to break all the time, so these are very handy to have!)
- “ask about my blog” pin (my favorite thing, ever. i don’t even need to explain it just is)
- sensory toy (storytime: before sitting down to write this post, i had a mini panic attack. a bit of stretching, and i’m good!)
- socks (!!!!!!!!!! I WEAR THESE EVERYWHERE NOW 😍 )
- peppermints (much needed stress relievers, in the form of yummy candy!)
- blogging tips (by the blogosphere’s very own Allison!!)
- phone stand (super nice for watching videos and scrolling through the ‘gram)
- desktop background (also by Allison 😉 )
- thirteen post ideas (can be used for blogging or social media!)
And that’s the box!! Go visit The Blogger Box to get your own little treasure trove of blogging goodies. 🎉 Lots of hugs to Clara, who was so sweet as to send me a box and let me do all this. It’s been a dream of mine to do something like this so it’s almost surreal to have finally crossed it off the bucket list, haha!
Talk to me! What was your favorite item in the box?? I can’t decide between the button and the socks, both are too precious for life 😖😍 Have you ever gotten a subscription box? If you haven’t, I’m gonna not-so-subtly suggest THE BLOGGER BOX!! It was seriously a blast to open and use! Comment below 💛✨