☀ welcome to wwf! ☀
I am soo excited you’re here today! My name’s Abby Franklin, and I’m a 15-year-old bookdragon with an appetite for stories. I love warm sunshine and good books and everything yellow.
This blog is all about words in flight. Whether you’re reading them, writing them, or discovering your own story through them, WWF is a place where I hope you’ll be inspired to be your beautiful, creative self and let your words fly!
a few of my favorite things…
- rEADING. about 1/2 of this blog is about reading, so it’s not much of a surprise that I LOVE BOOKS, particularly YA contemporary. my favorite reads include A Thousand Perfect Notes, The Westing Game, and Hope Was Here.
- ninja, goo! i’m infamous for my obsession with ninjago: masters of spinjitzu, which, if you don’t know, is an amazing show about 6 ninja who absolutely kick butt, and not just in combat. my favorites are jay, cole, and lloyd, and they’re basically my children. no danger shall befall them.
- wRiTiNg. writing is simultaneously my grip and release of the real world. characters are at the soul of everything i write; they connect me to the thoughts in my head and the dreams in my heart. …and there are aesthetics. that’s always a plus.
- travel!! specifically, 2394874832 trips to disney world. i couldn’t tell you how many times i found myself in complete awe of disney magic. it’s so pure and real like aahh! my dream is to work there as a tour guide or character performer one day.
- aRt! i adore making and finding art in every realm! music, written word, visual art… it’s fun to see and even better to create. i especially appreciate drama, voice acting, and graphic design.