I believe we’re all creatives.
Maybe you wholeheartedly agree with the statement above. Maybe you scoff and think you’re the exception. But, think about it. You create things all the time. Inspiring things. Beautiful things. Things that could change the world. Wheather you’re an artist or an accountant, you’re creating something every day.
A story. A song. A smile. You have the potential to change a life with what you do every day. On When Words Fly, I want to encourage you to do what you love and do it well. I’m passionate about helping you chase your dreams so you can take the world by storm. You never know where your voice may carry…
Here, I’ve compiled a few posts you may like based on what topics you enjoy. Have at it, lovely!
For ALL CREATIVES:
- Why You Need A Writing Community (And How To Find One!)
- Why It’s Important To Involve FRIENDS In Your Writing
- How To Create An Author Bio To Blow Your Readers Away
- Fears Of A Writer (And Why They Should Not Be Feared!)
- 5 Reasons Why Fanfiction Is NOT A Waste Of Time (+ Never Before Seen Fanfic Snippets)
- What Makes Blogging SO HARD
- How To Find Blogging & Writing Inspiration – Turning Real Life Into Brilliant Ideas!
- How To Get People To NOT Follow Your Blog!! (Super-Duper Helpful Tips You NEED)
- Blogging Expectations Vs Reality
- 12 Squeal-Worthy Books To Read Before Summer Ends
- YA/Classic Romances (The Good, The Bad, & The Tragic)
- How To Be The Best Alpha/Beta Reader Ever™ And Give Priceless Feedback
- 5 Book Characters That Are #Me